Monday, June 29, 2009

Share and Voice: My Garden!

Hello friends, I just wanted to share one of my projects of the summer with you! My roommates and I created a garden out of the weeds and scrubs in the backyard.
Here is the before picture:
And here is what it looks like now!

From the left there are tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, banana peppers, carrots, spinach, lettuce and cucumbers. We also put flowers along the outside of the vegetables and plan to have a portable bon fire pit next to the bench. So I'll let you guys know when we get the pit and we can have a bon fire! Hope all is well=)

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! The garden is looking great!! We should make some vegetable chilli :) I am sure Izzy would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice garden it looks really good and I love that there are some people still blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome! I don't think I'm allowed to tear up my backyard otherwise I would have a garden. Nice work Shar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the awesome works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.

    Here is my page ver champions league en vivo

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoah this weblog is magnificent i really like reading your posts.
    Keep up the good work! You already know, many individuals
    are hunting round for this information, you could
    help them greatly.

    Have a look at my web-site :: home cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete