Sunday, April 26, 2009

Share and Voice: Environmental Photo Essay

Hey Guys!!!
This is the moment you've all been waiting for...Here are all the photos I've collected from class.
Enjoy=)


Us at the Bagley Nature Area


Steve and Derek navigating through Bagley!


Ben and I navigating through Bagley


That's all! If you'd like/need any of these pictures, feel free to take it off my blog. (Just click on the picture and then right click and choose save as.)
If you have problems, just let me know.

Don't forget assign photo credit to the one and only;) Shar Drew lol
See ya Tuesday=)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos! I especially like how the chalkboard in the first photo looks like we wrote on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics Shar!! I think they turned out great! Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Shar! If you get a chance, could you please send me the first two (of the whole class)? I would really appreciate it!! My email is schoo076.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved these pictures you took Shar!! Really captures the moment.
    :) Thanks for taking them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOVE the photos! Great work, Shar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome......LOVE HEALTH ED MAJORS!

    ReplyDelete